Article originally published 30 March 2023.
Head of Taskforce, Randall Brugeaud, attended the International Chamber of Commerce Future Trade Forum in Singapore on the 29-30th March.
The inaugural ICC Future Trade Forum 2023 convened industry leaders, policymakers, and technology experts to address challenges and accelerate actions in support of digital trade. The consensus was that the future of trade is digital, financed, and sustainable – and within reach if all parties align on standards and actions in the next few years.
The Forum agenda covered a range of topics, including:
- Standards for digital trade and finance
- Sustainability in supply chains and trade
- Industries: shipping, retail, technology, and finance
- Data sharing, interoperability, and blockchain
- MLETR and the enabling regulatory environment
A relevant press clipping is available here at the Global Trade Review:
See: Igniting mass trade digitalisation by making it accessible to all
See also: https://www.linkedin.com/feed/update/urn:li:activity:7047419302295072768